Available in 4 sizes to suit all aquariums, due to its freshness it can be refrigerated for upto 6 weeks.
Click on one of the sizes below to be taken to the product page:-
- Marine Aquarists have found Phytoplankton to be beneficial in maintaining Corals, Sponges, Clams, Scallops,Tubeworms, Sea Squirts and almost all filter feeding animals.
- They have also found that Phytoplankton helps to balance their systems PH by removing excess Carbon Dioxide and adding Oxygen.
- As well as a water conditioner and food, Phytoplankton has been found to supply less understood benefits.
- Theraputic, almost antibiotic- like effects have been reported on fish and other marine animals.
- This may be a clue to compounds expelled by the algae itself rather than by the removal of nutrients and chemicals from the water.
- Phytoplankton will feed and help to increase the biomass of Zooplankton within a marine system, such as Ciliates, Copepods, Rotifers, and some marine Shrimps which are considered essential for the survival of some fishes and inverts.
Recommended Dosage (per day)
1ml of Phyto per 10 litres of system water
1ml of Phyto per 8 litres of system water
1ml of Phyto per 4 litres of system water